Thursday, July 3, 2014

Craft Warehouse Scrap Challenge July 2014

In this months scrap pack it was all different kinds of paper. Lots of orange pieces which I love. 

I die cut the love you out of the blue panel and an orange panel. I inlaid the orange in to the blue piece. 

I stamped the butterfly/text image from Memory Box on the back of a yellow panel. I colored it with orange inktense pencil. I matted that on top of what was left of the orange paneled. 

I glued both panels down on a blue ombré panel.  I glued the layered piece on to an orange card. I ran the orange inktense around the two pieces and the larger mat. I smudged the orange with a water brush. 

I have been experimenting with the die inlay technique. It's a fun way to add pop without the bulk. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just found your blog love this, hope to see more of your work... Rose..